Letter To Your Father Requesting Send Your Money

Suppose, you are Tareq and you have been promoted to a new class. You have now to buy books for the new classes. Your school dress has also to be bought. But now you don’t have money.

Or,


Kotbari, Comilla.
4th January, 2014.

My dear father,

        I received your letter yesterday. The result of our Annual examination is just out. You will be glad to learn that I have stood first in order of merit. Our new session is going to begin from the 10th January, 2014. So I shall have to buy new books. My school dress has also to be bought. Now I require TK. 2000.00 for the purposes. But now I have no money. So please try to send the money as soon as possible.

        I am well. With best regards to you and mother.


Your Loving Son,

Tareq       

No comments:

Post a Comment