Paragraph on A Street Accident Or Road Accidents

Write a paragraph on ‘A Street Accident’. Mention the time and place of occurrence, how the accident occurred, what happened to the spot and the wounded person after taken to the hospital.


A Street Accident Or A Road Accidents Articles

street accident, paragraph, road accidents, traffic accident, road accidents paragraph, accident,

A street accident has become a common incident in Bangladesh. Everyday we can find the news of street accident in dailies. Some days ago, a tragic accident happened just before my eyes. A boy was crossing the road near My College. A bus with full speed was coming from the opposite direction. When the boy had just moved to the middle of the road, the bus ran over him. The bus stopped with a loud sound. A crowd rushed to the spot. Running to the boy, I saw that the boy was senseless. There was blood flowing on the street. I took the wounded boy to the nearest hospital. There the doctors and nurses took every care of him. But it is a matter of great regret that he died there. I could not bear to watch the scene. Closing my eyes, I came back home afterwards.

5 comments: