Letter Your Friend Return the Book

Your friend Hasan has borrowed your English 2nd paper book. Your examination is near at hand. So, you need the book badly.

Now write a letter to your friend asking him to return the book.



Kotbari, Comilla.
10th January, 2014.


My dear Hasan,

          I have not heard from you for a long time. Hope, you are keeping well. You borrowed my S.S.C English 2nd paper from me long ago. You told me that you would return the book in a week. But it is now over a month. Perhaps, you have forgotten it. My final examination is near at hand. So, I am badly in need of the book. I request you to kindly return it as soon as possible. If you need it again, I will give it to you after examination.

          I am well. Best wishes to you, yours parents and love to the youngers.


Your Loving Friend,

1 comment: