Application for Full-free Studentship

Write Application Prayer for full-free studentship


Suppose, your father is a farmer. His income is too small to maintain your educational expenses. So you need a full-free studentship to continue your studies. Now write an application to the Headmaster of your school praying for full-free studentship.


Dated,
dd-mm-yyyy
To,
The Headmaster

Sir,
I bag most respectfully to state that I am a student of class X of you school. My father is the only earning member of our family. He is a poor farmer. He has to maintain a large family consisting of eight members. Three of them are school going. So it is very difficult for him to bear my educational expenses any longer. I like to mention here that I stood first in the last Annual Examination.

I therefore pray and hope that you would be kind enough to great me a full-free studentship and enable me to continue my studies further.

I remain
Sir
Your most obedient pupil,
‘Hassan’
Class-IX, Roll No-1001

37 comments:

  1. Thank you for share this informative post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think first line-aa bag noi beg hobaa.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can even talk well. So you don't have to explain us about the letter

      Delete
    2. You are rightπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

      Delete
    3. Bhul hote pare somossa nai,,,,manush matroi bhul.✌️

      Delete
  3. thanks for sharing but what is your educational qalefecation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its very useful and helpful for me

    ReplyDelete
  5. bag না beg হবে

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots Of Wrong Spelling And πŸ˜‚ In The Application "I Stood First In Last Anuual Exam " But Roll πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 1001m???πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  8. faltu hoiche shalar puth. kuttar baccha .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the aplication😊

    ReplyDelete