Application for Remission of Delay Fine

Write Application Prayer for Remission of Delay Fine


Suppose, your name is Hassan and you are a student of English Composition High School. You could not pay your tuition fees of the last month in time because of your father’s sickness. Now write an application to the Headmaster of your school for remission of delay fine.


Dated,
dd-mm-yyyy  
To,
The Headmaster
Sir,

I bag most respectfully to state I am a regular student of class IX of your school. My father is an officer a private company. Last month he was sick and he could not draw his salary in due time. So I could not pay my tuition fees of the last month in time.

I therefore pray and hope that you would be kind enough to remit my delay fine and oblige thereby.

I remain
Sir
Your most obedient pupil,
Class-IX, Roll No-1001
English Composition High School, Online.

31 comments:

  1. Thank you so much much much much much much much

    ReplyDelete
  2. আরো বড় করা যেত। very bad bad bda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not too good. But I got an idea.. Plz make it little bigger

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not easy it's so heart🥺😞

    ReplyDelete
  5. for more remission application, you can check this also. thank you readers .

    ReplyDelete