Letter Test Examination Preparation

Suppose, you Test Examination is knocking at the door. You are busy with your studies. Your father has wanted to know about your preparation. Now write a letter to your to your father telling him about your preparation for the ensuing Test Exam.

Or,


Kotbari, Comilla.
15th September, 2013.

My dear father,

        You letter is just to hand. You wanted to know how far I have prepared my self for the ensuing Test Examination. Our Test Examination will begin from the 2nd November, 2013. You will be glad to learn that I have made a fair progress in all the subjects. You know I am weak in Mathematics. But under the guidance of a private teacher, I have made better progress in it. I hope I shall get full marks in this subject. I am still working hard. I expect to do better in the ensuing examination. Pray to Allah for my success.

        I am well. With best regards to you and mother.


Your Loving Son,
        Hasan

No comments:

Post a Comment