Letter for Inviting Attend Birthday Party

Suppose, you are going to celebrate your birthday party on 18th January.

Katbari, Comilla.
10th January, 2014.


My dear Hasan,
          My silver jubilee birthday ceremony comes on 18th January, 2014. My parents have decided to invite all of my intimate friends and relatives. The occasion will be celebrated in a befitting manner. We have arranged for a tea party and mother will prepare dishes to our taste. There will be songs, music and indoor games.

So, you are cordially invited to attend my birthday party in time. My parents and others will be very happy to have you among our midst. Please do come without fail. I will be eagerly waiting for your arrival.

          Convey my best regards to your parents and love to the youngers.


Yours ever,

   Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment